Direct deposit is both a way to save yourself a trip to the bank, and a method to help you build your savings.
Set up your regular income (paycheck, Social Security, etc.) to be deposited automatically. You can deposit to your checking or savings account, or split between two accounts.
- Save time and reduce trips to bank
- No fees or expenses
- Check is automatically deposited for you
- Available for paychecks, Social Security, and other recurring income
- Deposit to checking or savings accounts
- Can split deposit to multiple accounts
- Help establish a regular savings habit