Private Reserve Line
This versatile credit line is linked to your City National Bank checking account. It acts as protection so you don't need to panic if you overdraw on your checking account.
You can also use the Private Reserve as immediate access to funds if needed. You have access up to your available credit line to use for any purpose.
- Link to any CNB checking account or money market
- Overdraft protection for linked account
- No maintenance fees
- Avoid excessive NSF fees
- Prevent declined purchases
- Immediate access to funds as needed
- Can write yourself check up to available credit line
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases:13.25% Introductory APR for the first 12 billing cycles. After that your APR will vary annually.
Penalty APR and When it Applies: 18.25%
This APR may be applied to your account if you:
- Make a late payment;
- Go over your credit limit;
- Make a payment that is returned; or
- Do any of the above on another account that you have with us.
How long will the Penalty APR apply? If your APRs are increased for any of these reasons, the Penalty APR will apply until you make six consecutive minimum payments when due.
Late Payment $10.00
Returned Payment $20.00
Applications are available at each branch* or via the postal mail, upon request**.
*To find a City National Bank branch close to you, refer to the Locations section of our website.
**Request can be made Online by visiting the contact us section or by phone.