Building a good credit history isn't easy. But with CNB's customized Credit Builder Program you can qualify for a CNB secured credit card and save money towards a set goal… all while you build or improve your credit history.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Complete a Simple Application & Set your Savings Goal
2. Make Low Monthly Payments
3. CNB Reports Payments to all 3 Credit Bureau
4. Apply for your NEW CNB Secured Credit Card
- BENEFITS include
- Start or improve your Credit History – Affordable monthly payments are reported to the credit bureau, establishing good credit behavior
- Low monthly payments…"You can set your own savings goal with a low monthly payment. Credit Builder is easy and effective"
- All payments go into an interest bearing savings account … "You Can Save Money While You Build Your Credit!"
- At the end of the program you can apply for a Secured Credit Card.
The Credit Builder Loan is a secured personal loan with the potential to help build or rebuild your credit, it must be paid back as scheduled. City National Bank of New Jersey does not guarantee that a Credit Builder Loan will improve your credit score by any fixed amount. Failure to repay the loan on time will be reported to the credit bureaus, and may hurt your credit rating. Funds are disbursed to an interest bearing savings account in your name. You will not have access to the funds until the loan is repaid in full. If you miss two consecutive payments without contacting CNB, the loan will be terminated, a $10 early termination fee will be charged, and the principal you paid will be made available to you. If you pay back your Credit Builder Loan using an auto-debit from a CNB checking account, there is a 0.25% APR reduction.